THE JOHNS HOPKINS UNIVERSITY
OFFICE OF COMMUNICATIONS
901 S. Bond St., Suite 540
Baltimore, Maryland 21231
April 4, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
The 42nd Annual Johns Hopkins Spring Fair, featuring:
- Free admission.
- A children’s section featuring games, free books, face painting and activities promoting literacy.
- Craft vendors and other commercial goods such as jewelry, clothing, pottery, glassware, paintings, drawings, collectibles and literature.
- An extensive food court filled with vendors from all over the region.
- Local musicians and bands performing throughout the fair on two stages.
- A non-profit section featuring national and Johns Hopkins non-profit groups promoting various causes.
- Beer Garden featuring a variety of beers on tap (Decker Garden).
Friday, April 12, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Saturday, April 13, 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Sunday, April 14, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
The Johns Hopkins University
3400 N. Charles St.
Baltimore, Md. 21218
PARKING: On-site parking is available at the South Garage and San Martin Garage, both located on The Johns Hopkins Homewood campus. Directions and additional parking information may be found online at http://www.parking.jhu.edu/parking_visitors.html .
Johns Hopkins University news releases can be found on the World Wide Web at http://releases.jhu.edu/
Information on automatic E-mail delivery of science and medical news releases is available at the same address.