April 1, 2016
WHAT: On Monday, April 4, Johns Hopkins University President Ronald J. Daniels and BGE Chief Executive Officer Calvin Butler will announce a major new economic inclusion initiative by 25 Baltimore companies. The two leaders will be joined by Maryland Rep. Elijah E. Cummings, OneBaltimore Chairman Michael Cryor, and President of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System Ronald Peterson.
WHEN: 10:30 a.m., Monday April 4.
WHERE: Zion Baptist Church, 1700 N. Caroline Street, Baltimore, MD. 21213
- Calvin Butler, CEO of Baltimore Gas & Electric
- Ronald J. Daniels, president of The Johns Hopkins University
- Ronald R. Peterson, president of The Johns Hopkins Hospital and Health System, and executive vice president of Johns Hopkins Medicine
- Rep. Elijah E. Cummings
- Michael Cryor, chairman of OneBaltimore
- Marshall F. Prentice, pastor, Zion Baptist Church (welcome)
TO COVER: To attend this event, please RSVP to Tracey Reeves, 443-997-9903, email@example.com.
Johns Hopkins University news releases are available online, as is information for reporters. To arrange a video or audio interview with a Johns Hopkins expert, contact a media representative listed above or visit our studio web page. Find more Johns Hopkins stories on the Hub.